The 5 Best Foot Baths With Heat (Treat Yourself To Some Foot Care!)
Do you suffer from aching feet after a long day at work? Do you feel like being pampered, and want to take the load off? Foot baths are a popular pampering tool that helps with an array of problems.
If you, or someone you know, needs to relax and feel pampered, foot baths are a great idea. In this article, we are going to outline some of the best foot baths with heat available to you, and what is even better – they are not that pricy!
Within this article, the following areas will be discussed:
- What is a foot bath
- The advantages of using a foot bath with heat
- Things to consider when buying a foot bath
- Top 5 foot baths with heat
What Is a Foot Bath?
A foot bath, also known as a foot spa, is like a large bucket. This bucket is then filled with water that you put your feet into. The foot spa then shoots out recirculated warm water whilst massaging your feet.
Sounds relaxing, right? Well, there are a lot of people, especially women, that would highly recommend using a foot bath.
The Advantages of Using a Foot Bath
There is nothing better than coming home, kicking off your shoes, and relaxing your feet in a nice, warm bucket of water that massages your feet.
Below we have outlined some of the main advantages that come with using a foot bath:
- Reduces stress
- Promotes relaxation
- Foot spas are able to generate a state of harmony, allowing for your body to feel relaxed and replenished
- Cleanses the body
- Healing of the body and mind
Things to Consider When Buying a Foot Spa
There are many things to consider when buying a foot spa. There are lots of foot spas on the market and guaranteed there is one to suit everyone’s needs and budget.
If you are looking at buying your first ever foot bath, there are a few things that you should be considering:
- Heating = a lot of foot spas include a heating unit which allows the water to remain warm for a long time. These heating units are able to heat up the water to the required temperature, so you get to enjoy a nice, long foot soak.
- Easy-to-drain = after a nice relaxing time using your foot spa, the last thing you want to worry about is how to drain the water. Some foot spas contain a built-in drain, which means that you don’t have to try and stand and tip the water out of the so-called bucket.
- Aromatherapy = Some foot spas include an aromatherapy dispenser which allows you add essential oils. This really heightens the foot spa experience!
- Attachments = Foot spas can come with additional attachments that you can use if you desire. Attachments such as pumice stones, brushes and rollers are all used to add to your foot spa and massaging experience.
- Compatibility = If you want to use bath salts, soaps, and oils, you need to find a foot spa that caters for this. Not all foot spas allow you to add any of the aforementioned.
Now that we have looked at some of the key features of foot spas and what you need to consider when buying, we can now take a look at our 5 best foot spas (with heat).
The 5 Best Foot Baths With Heat, Choices!
Below we have outlined 5 foot baths with heat. Of course, whether or not you want a foot spa with heat is down to you. However, for the ultimate experience, we highly recommend that you choose a spa that contains this feature.
Along with each product review, we have provided a link for you to gain further information.
1. Ivation Foot Spa Massager
First on our list is the Ivation Foot Spa Massager. This heated bath comes highly recommended. Packed with lots of exciting features, you will be guaranteed to have a great experience. For a great price, you get everything you could possibly want in a foot spa. Below we have outlined a few key features of the product:
- Heated foot bath
- Automatic massage rollers
- Vibration sensors
- Bubble sensors
- Digital adjustable temperature
This product is ideal for relieving sore and worn-out feet. This multifunctional foot spa provides the ultimate comfort and relaxation.
2. Foot Spa/Bath with Bubble and Heat for Relaxation and Rejuvenation, Pedicure with Vibrating Feature and Roller Massager by MaxKare
Next on our list is the MaxKare Foot Spa/Bath with Bubble and Heat for Relaxation and Rejuvenation. Again, this is another fantastic product that acts as a 3-in-1 foot spa.
Not only does it provide heat, but it also provides calming bubbles and intense vibrations to make your feet feel truly pampered.
Below we have outlined a few key features of the product:
- 4 removable massaging rollers
- Non-slip rubber foot stands
- A small removable case which you can use to store bath salts and/or soap
- A range of temperatures for your comfort
- Caters for all people up to a man’s size 15
3. All in One Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat,16 Tai Chi Motorized Shiatsu Roller Massage Acupuncture Point
This product is slightly pricier, but the benefits are greater.
This multifunctional foot spa has everything you could possibly want (and need) in a foot spa.
Below we have included some key assets of purchasing the Tai Chi Motorized Shiatsu Roller Massage Foot Spa:
- Comforts achy heels, toes, arches, and ankles
- Provides acupuncture
- Pebbled-bottom for ultimate relaxation and relief
- Infrared controlled PTC heating ranging from 95°F to 118°F
- Saves more than 30% energy
- Combines acupressure, shiatsu, heating therapy to enhance blood circulation, relieve fatigue and stress, and improve metabolism
4. All in One Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat, Digital Temperature Control, O2 Bubbles And Timer FBD18
This Kendal All in One Foot Spa with Heat is another great choice if you are thinking about trying out a foot spa. For a great price, you will be provided with:
- Heating therapy including bubbles massage
- Digital display to control the temperature
- Timer to adjust your time for your massage
- High temperature resistant
- 2 active rollers to massage your feet and relieve fatigue
5. Gideon Luxury Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat
Finally on our list is the Gideon Luxury Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat. Again, this product is pricier than others on the market, but the benefits you will receive are remarkable. Below we have included a few key product features:
- Relaxing water jets
- All in one-foot spa to massage and relax your tired feet
- Motorized rolling massage
- Precise digital control
- Controlled heating
After a long day at work, it would be great to come home and soak your sore feet in a heated foot spa that massages. The benefits of using a foot bath with heat are huge.
Not only does it help you to relax and reduce your stress, but it is a great way to end a long, hard day at work. Treat yourself and invest in your foot spa.